There's just a special beauty in being able to capture certain landscapes with your own artistic flair.
If you'd like to learn the basics of urban sketching to capture places in time, look no further!
From 12 January to 15 February 2023, purchase Pentel's Pointliner 14pc Set from Think (Funan Mall) and register for our Urban Sketching Workshop @ The Social Space (Kreta Ayer).
Take a 3-hour beginner's class with David Liew and Alvin Mark Tan from Urban Sketchers Singapore, who will walk us through the 101 of urban sketching!
Date & Time: 18 February 2023 (Saturday), 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Location: The Social Space (Kreta Ayer)
333 Kreta Ayer Rd, #01-14, Singapore 080333
How to register:
Terms & Conditions:
- There will be a maximum of 18 participants for this workshop.
- This workshop is suggested for ages 13 years old and above. Children below the age of 13 years old are required to be accompanied by a parent or guardian, otherwise, be given permission by the parent or guardian to attend this workshop.
- This is a beginner-friendly Urban Sketching workshop.
- It will be conducted by David Liew and Alvin Mark Tan, members of Urban Sketchers Singapore.
- Each registration form submitted is limited to 1 registrant/participant only.
- Book your slot online via https://bit.ly/PentelUSK2023Registration before the closing date, 15 February 2023 11:59 PM (SGT).
- Workshop slots are available at a first-come, first-served basis, and there will be no refund for Pentel Pointliner 14pc Set purchased should there be no more slots left upon registration.
- Upon successful registration, a confirmation email will be sent to you within 1 to 3 working days.
- Participants are required to bring the Pentel Pointliner 14pc Set purchased, to be used during the workshop for urban sketching.
- It is optional, but participants are encouraged to bring a hat, sun-block, mosquito repellent, wet wipes, tissues, a stool and a clip board for ease of sketching.
- Participants are advised to arrive 5 to 10 minutes earlier before the workshop commences. The workshop will begin on time at 2:00 PM.
- Participants will be entitled to complimentary drinks and snacks worth up to $30 from The Social Space (Kreta Ayer).
- If the participant fails to attend the workshop, there will be no refund.
For more enquiries on registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.